st: RE: RE: Re: metan

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Re: metan
Date   Thu, 8 May 2008 19:14:06 +0100

Now done. Thanks to all who participated.

Editor, Stata Journal

Nick Cox

Thanks to David Airey for raising this issue and to Kit Baum for
explaining it.
We'll get the material in question fixed on the Stata Journal website as
soon as possible.

Editor, Stata Journal

Kit Baum

It appears that there is an error in the package accompanying SJ 8:1
metan. The SSC version of these materials (dating from October 2007)
includes a program metan_examples.ado, which implements the clickable
examples in the help file. It should have been included in the SJ
distribution of this program. I do not know whether the code in other
metan components has been updated in the SJ version of the package,
but I think if you -ssc install metan- you will be able to run the
examples.

David Airey