Re: st: Weights

Subject   Re: st: Weights
Date   Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:53:02 -0400

Can you put a 8GB memory stick on the computer--can't Vista treat
those as RAM?  How did you turn your 2.4 GB .csv file into a 5.5GB
Stata file, anyway?  Can you specify a different variable type in that
process, or save different sets of variables to different files (with
an identifier for later merging)?