Re: st: xtmixed model specification for mixed ANOVA

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtmixed model specification for mixed ANOVA
Date   Thu, 24 Apr 2008 11:54:18 -0500

.

I'm not sure your description will be enough for helpful replies.

Maybe you could describe the experimental design.

In the mean time, there are some example equivalencies between ANOVA and xtmixed at:

http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/faq/xtmixed.htm

Cheers,

-Dave