Re: st: Decile regression using sqreg

From   Ronan Conroy <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Decile regression using sqreg
Date   Thu, 24 Apr 2008 10:52:39 +0100

On 24 Apr 2008, at 03:12, Leonor Saravia wrote:

Thank you for your quick response!
Please, may I bother you with an another question? I need to estimate
a regression for each decil of income for a country, so, if I�m
understanding well, using "sqreg" it�s not the way to do it, isn�t it?
Because I�m obteining 9 regression instead of 10, being 10 what I was
expecting

I guess we need to know what data you are using to build the model, and what the question is that requires ten different models. In particular, do you need to be able to compare coefficients across models?

P Before printing, think about the environment
=================================
Ronan Conroy
[email protected]
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
Epidemiology Department,
120 St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2, Ireland
+353 (0)1 402 2431
+353 (0)87 799 97 95
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ronanconroy/sets/72157601895416740/

*