Re: st: 900 dpi tif

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: 900 dpi tif
Date   Tue, 26 Feb 2008 21:17:19 -0600

.

But that means I have to do some math.

Shamefully, I found others have asked this question on the list.

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2007-01/msg00781.html

Thanks,

-Dave

On Feb 26, 2008, at 9:02 PM, Gabi Huiber wrote:

Graph export can save your graph as .tif, and one of the tif options
is the size in pixels. So I guess the way to go for 900 dpi is to save
it as big enough in pixels that when you shrink it to whatever size
you need in inches, it works out to 900 pixels per inch. Right?

Gabi