st: Re: How to save graphs with the same name of the data file

Subject   st: Re: How to save graphs with the same name of the data file
Date   Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:52:36 -0500

It would be easy an ado file to write. If you want it interactive, then:

graph export `"`c(filename)'.wmf"'

should work.

Michael Blasnik

----- Original Message ----- From: <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2008 12:44 PM
Subject: st: How to save graphs with the same name of the data file

Hello Statalisters!

I am using -graph export- to automatically save a number of graphs (.wmf).
Since I could not find the solution by myself, would it be possible to you
to provide any tips on how to save graphs with the same name of the
original data file?

I mean, I open the test_01.dta file, for instance, and generate a scatter
plot with its data. the objective is to save a test_1.dta.wmf. Is that
possible?