st: Experienced user of GLLAMM in Minneapolis/St.Paul area wanted togive a workshop. Anyone?

From   Peter Hannan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Experienced user of GLLAMM in Minneapolis/St.Paul area wanted togive a workshop. Anyone?
Date   Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:21:45 -0600

Stata list.
Our Division in the School of Public Health at the University of Minnesota has a number of persons interested in learning to use gllamm (Rabe-Hesketh, Skrondals, Pickles). We would benefit from a workshop from an experienced user (preferably in the local area) of gllamm. We are thinking of a half-day, or one-day workshop. Our major interests are in hierarchical models, clinical trials, group randomized trials, and structural equation (latent variable) models. Any one interested?

Peter

--
Peter J Hannan
Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, SPH

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/