Re: st: Print Graph

From   "Gabi Huiber" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Print Graph
Date   Wed, 20 Feb 2008 23:04:38 -0500

Right-click on the graph. A menu will open, and one of the lines is
'Preferences...' One of those preferences is the default size.
Evidently, yours is set to fairly small. Change it.

Gabi