Re: st: Differences in regression slopes

Subject   Re: st: Differences in regression slopes
Date   Wed, 20 Feb 2008 17:01:42 -0500

At 12:02 PM 2/20/2008, David Airey wrote:
.

Has this been peer reviewed and published?

-Dave
First off, thanks to Austin and Maarten for filling in while I was teaching. I will have to talk to my Dept. Chair about how these courses are detracting from my important Statalist duties. :)

The paper has been peer reviewed and conditionally accepted for publication by a methods journal - which does not mean that I still won't find a way to screw things up but so far so good.

Others have provided links to my work in this area. A sort of central repository for all of it can be found on the oglm support page at

http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam/oglm/index.html

Some of the links given have been to my paper while others have been to my handouts. The text in the paper is a bit more current but the handouts include actual Stata code if anybody wants it.

I'll add a few other points in responses to other messages.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]
WWW: http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam