st: RE: RE: Exact Poisson Regression

From   "Lachenbruch, Peter" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Exact Poisson Regression
Date   Mon, 18 Feb 2008 10:12:18 -0800

I can heartily recommend this article - it's interesting and
informative.  What I'd like to see, also is something about the form of
the output.  I've found that the best program in the world (whatever
that may be!) isn't helpful if you have to search the output for what
you want and that process is susceptible to errors, especially for
beginners.

I'm thinking of issues related to hierarchical models and comparing
Stata results to Mplus results.  Stata is superior to Mplus on the
output score.

Tony

Peter A. Lachenbruch
Department of Public Health