Re: st: Correcting stanadard error in 2SLS

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Correcting stanadard error in 2SLS
Date   Sat, 16 Feb 2008 11:55:56 +0100

I am not sure which is question here: are you asking for some Stata commands making 2SLS? The response is: search for any "iv-"something command.
Or do you really want to make a 2SLS by hand and you don't know exaclty how to do it? In this case, a search on the FAQs or on Statalist should provide you the answer
Nicola