st: Re: Re: Problems with standard errors using xi3, svy and ologit

Subject   st: Re: Re: Problems with standard errors using xi3, svy and ologit
Date   Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:13:07 -0500

Hmm, my original message didn't appear to make it through, or at least it is much delayed, so my message might seem cryptic. Here's what I wrote first:
-------
This is a version control issue. xi3 is version 7 and it appears to set svy: ologit to run under version 7 somehow. If you use xi3 by itself to create the dummy variables and then issue the svy: ologit command, you will get the same estimates as using xi.

I'm curious as to why you would use either xi3 or xi in your example, since there are no i. variables specified.
--------

Michael Blasnik

*
* For searches and help try: