st: Re: problem with generating eps

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: problem with generating eps
Date   Thu, 14 Feb 2008 07:22:45 -0500

I was reading that help file, trying to puzzle out how to get the desired result. There is a subsection "Suppressing the border around the plot region" that says use plotregion(style(none))

As the graphics language is very regular and logical, I thought if I wanted to suppress the border around the _graph_ region, I should use graphregion(style(none))
but for some reason that does not have the desired effect.

The explicit tweaks to fcolor(white) and lcolor(white) in the graphregion option do work, but only when both invoked.

http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html