st: R: Stata Event study

From   "Carlo Lazzaro" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: R: Stata Event study
Date   Mon, 11 Feb 2008 14:24:17 +0100

Dear Aasmund,

you may find useful the following:

-Blossfeld HP, Golsch K, Rohwer G. Event history analysis with Stata.
Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 2007 (please,see
http://www.stata.com/bookstore).

Since your post doesn't provide the readers with further details (please, to
increase your reply score make your queries more informative), I would take
the chance to refer you to the following references too, concerning Survival
Analysis:

Svend Juul's textbook An Introduction to Stata for Health Researchers
(please,see http://www.stata.com/bookstore/ishr.html).

Cleves, Gould, and Gutierrez  (please, see
http://www.stata.com/bookstore/saus.html).

Stata manual [ST] Survival analysis and epidemiological tables.

Maarten Buis posted an interesting (and free-downloadable)prime on SA at
http://home.fsw.vu.nl/m.buis/wp/survival.html

Last but far from least, you may find Stephen Jenkins's outstanding website
a useful resource:
http://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/teaching/degree/stephenj/ec968/
With different free-downloadable papers and lessons.

HTH and Kind Regards,

Carlo