Re: st: GEE objects

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: GEE objects
Date   Sat, 9 Feb 2008 11:06:49 -0600 (CST)

Hi Maarten --

Thanks for the response. I did do that. It just gives the scores for each individual observation, not at the cluster level. To construct what I need below, it is possible to use these scores and to cycle through all clusters, for each cluster building the required variance-covariance matrix with the outputted wcorr matrix from xtgee postestimation. This is the work I was trying to avoid!

-- pr