Re: st: Goodness-of-fit test with conditional logit

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Goodness-of-fit test with conditional logit
Date   Thu, 7 Feb 2008 12:09:43 -0500

Peter, The estimated coefficients from -clogit- cannot generate an ordinary prediction because there is no intercept. The estimated probabilities will therefore not resemble the true probabilities. If all covariates are at zero, for example, the predicted probability will be 0.5.

Steven