Re: st: reference for simulation of biased estimates with logit and dummies

From   "Arne Risa Hole" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: reference for simulation of biased estimates with logit and dummies
Date   Thu, 7 Feb 2008 11:53:49 +0000

Hi Rosy,

I don't know whether the simulations by Gould et al. were published
but you might find this paper useful:

<http://www.res.org.uk/journals/abstracts.asp?ref=1368-4221&vid=7&iid=1&aid=123>

Arne