Re: st: technical efficiency using -xtrc-

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: technical efficiency using -xtrc-
Date   Thu, 7 Feb 2008 04:59:29 -0600

Viktor,

If you are interested in deterministic frontier models you might want
to take a look at something like Corrected Ordinary Least Squares or
Modified Ordinary Least Squares. Though, of course, the problem with
such techniques is that any variation in output not related to
variation in inputs is attributed to technical inefficiency.

Scott