Fwd: Re: st: GEE or svy:logit

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Fwd: Re: st: GEE or svy:logit
Date   Sun, 03 Feb 2008 10:40:27 -0500

For this study, the individuals are a convenience sample from
households that participated in a case-control "parent" study in which
the case households had contaminated water and control households did
not.

This cross-sectional study includes all of the adults within the case
and control households who consented to participate by completing the
individual questionnaire.

Thanks,
Brenda

Brenda,  Please give some detail about the survey design: 1. What was
the target population; 2. How did you select the sample-please give
all steps.

Steven