Statalist

st: new website for Stata on Mac OS X

From   Adam Jacobs <ajacobs@ssc.wisc.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: new website for Stata on Mac OS X
Date   Mon, 24 Dec 2007 11:15:34 -0800

Hello, I've started a small website that deals with Stata in the Mac OS X environment.  This is designed for beginning and intermediate users and covers Mac-specific text editors like Textwrangler, OS X elements like the Services menu, and how to use Quicksilver to edit files.

I have posted a series dealing with introductory topics like logging data, importing unformatted files, and setting up a profile.do file.  I try to include extensive screenshots from the Mac environment.

- Adam

Adam Jacobs

PhD Candidate

Department of Sociology

University of Wisconsin

ajacobs@ssc.wisc.edu

© Copyright 1996–2022 StataCorp LLC   |   Terms of use   |   Privacy   |   Contact us   |   What's new   |   Site index