st: St: Stata's capabilities for estimation techniques in demography

From   "Simo Hansen" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: St: Stata's capabilities for estimation techniques in demography
Date   Sun, 23 Dec 2007 11:04:44 +0200

Dear All,
I would like to study and learn Stata's capabilities for research methods in
demography. I am particularly interested in estimating early childhood
mortality rates for developing countries. Could anyone direct me related
resources available on the Internet, including academic courses or readings?
Thanks in advance for your kind help. Happy holidays.
Best regards,
Simo