Re: st: About Valerie's AER paper

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: About Valerie's AER paper
Date   Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:43:06 -0500

Mehmet,

The Statalist FAQ (link at the bottom of every message) requests that
list members provide full references in their postings. Did you mean
the article below?

Ramey, Garey, and Valerie A. Ramey. 1995. Cross-country evidence on
the link between volatility and growth. American Economic Review, vol.
85, no. 5 (December): 1138-1151.

Friedrich