Re: st: ARIMA Order Selection

From   Robert A Yaffee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: ARIMA Order Selection
Date   Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:29:41 -0500

Mustafa,
     Let me elaborate the following:

If using the eststo comand, after installing estout, you could use

sysuse turksales, clear
tsset t
eststo one: arima sales, ar(1)
eststo two: arima sales, ar(1/2)

estout, stat(aic bic)

If you are not using that command, you could
just type, after running your arima models:

est stats _all

Regards,
        Bob Yaffee