RE: st: RE: Endogenous Panel Estimation

Subject   RE: st: RE: Endogenous Panel Estimation
Date   Thu, 13 Dec 2007 12:55:43 -0000

Tom,

The option is -noi- (for -noisily-), not -noid-.  However,  -noi- is
undocumented because it's there to help me debug things, and so it's not
guaranteed to work for anybody (including me!).

If the -noi- option works, great, you should get first-stage stats as
well as an overid stat; if not, then drop it and you'll get just the
overid stat.  I hope this is good enough for your purposes.

Cheers,
Mark

Prof. Mark E. Schaffer
Director
Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation
Department of Economics
School of Management & Languages
Heriot-Watt University
Edinburgh EH14 4AS  UK