Re: st: logistic tranformation, proportion variables

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: logistic tranformation, proportion variables
Date   Wed, 12 Dec 2007 21:12:15 -0600

.

Nick Cox has a little Stata help file on transformations.

ssc install transint

-Dave