st: RE: Using weight in summarize command

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Using weight in summarize command
Date   Wed, 5 Dec 2007 22:16:10 -0000

. help summarize
. summarize wage [aw=weight]

[email protected]

I am new to stata user list. I want to use weight in summarize command.
Basically my question is this: Here is I have wage and weight for each
observation. I want to calculate statistics using weight like weghted
mean, S.E. etc. I will appreciate if some one help me to know how to use
weight in summarize command.

wage	 	weight
2000		37.40294
15000		37.0777