st: interaction between variables

From   valentina p <[email protected]>
To   statalist statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: interaction between variables
Date   Wed, 5 Dec 2007 11:50:09 +0100

Good morning,

I am using a fixed effect model.

How can I express the interaction between the regressors?

I mean: bewteen my regressors there are immiration and natural growth. Natural growth (from descriptive analysis I made) has the same trend as immigration(t-1), so I suppose that immigration strongly influences natural growth. How can I express this relation?

And apart from this, any suggestion on how to analyse the residuals in a fixed effect model like xtreg y x1 x2..., fe?

Thanks a lot

Val
Scarica GRATIS la versione personalizzata MSN di Internet Explorer 7!
http://optimizedie7.msn.com/default.aspx?mkt=it-it