Re: st: keystroke for Mac OS X

From   Ronan Conroy <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: keystroke for Mac OS X
Date   Tue, 4 Dec 2007 10:12:23 +0000

On 3 Dec 2007, at 22:02, Visintainer, Paul wrote:

Does anyone know of a keystroke (in OS X Leopard) that recalls the current do-file editor after it "hides".
I find it a little inconvenient that the window menu in Stata doesn't display a list of open windows. I use a utility called Witch, which gives you a navigable list when you press alt-tab. It's free too.

Get yours here

http://www.manytricks.com/witch/

P Before printing, think about the environment
=================================
Ronan Conroy
[email protected]
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
Epidemiology Department,
120 St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2, Ireland
+353 (0)1 402 2431
+353 (0)87 799 97 95
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ronanconroy/sets/72157601895416740/

*