RE: st: Testing for a contiguous subset of observations?

From   BW Wheeler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Testing for a contiguous subset of observations?
Date   Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:18:23 -0000

Thanks Maarten & Nick -

Nick you are right, Maarten's method produces too many missing values; I should have specified that there would be multiple spells of zeros.

I guess 'spells' was the magic search word that I was missing! tsspell and the references you mention look like they'll do the job.

Thanks a lot
Ben

tsspell and the associated material looks like it will do the job -