st: Presenting results of zero-inflated negative binomial

From   "Meryle Weinstein" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Presenting results of zero-inflated negative binomial
Date   Tue, 20 Nov 2007 12:02:53 -0500

I'm working on a paper that uses zero-inflated negative binomial.  I've
found the Long and Freese book, which someone on the listserv recommended,
extremely helpful in figuring out the interpretation of the analysis.  My
next issue is what to include in the results section of the paper.  I've
looked at several articles that use this analysis, but they all present
different results.  Is there a standard presentation for these analyses?
Any information would be helpful.

Thanks.
Meryle

Meryle Weinstein