Re: st: problem with mvprobit

From   SamL <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: problem with mvprobit
Date   Mon, 19 Nov 2007 05:52:56 -0800 (PST)

It is my understanding that the mvprobit command does not require one to
have the same exact set of regressors for every equation.  If so, why not
drop the variable that is predicting perfectly from the equation(s) for
which it makes perfect predictions, and leave it in the equation(s) for
which it does *not* make perfect predictions?

HTH
Sam