Re: st: New -ssc- subcommand in most recent update

From   Louis Boakye-Yiadom <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: New -ssc- subcommand in most recent update
Date   Sat, 17 Nov 2007 09:41:21 +0000 (GMT)

I don't know what's wrong, but I get the following
error message when I type -ssc whatshot-:
ssc: whatshot: invalid subcommand
r(198);

When I type -update query-, I get the message:
Do nothing; all files up to date.

Louis

--- "William Gould, StataCorp LP" <[email protected]>

Louis Boakye-Yiadom
34 Holloway
Bath
BA2 4PU