st: RE: How to get results from -selectvars-

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: How to get results from -selectvars-
Date   Wed, 14 Nov 2007 23:44:13 -0000

Sorry, but I have no idea either on how to program selection according
what you are interested in. You need to spell out the precise problem to
get precise advice. The intent
of -selectvars- and -tuples- is mechanistic, to cycle through all the
possibilities
of a specified kind.

[email protected]

Thank you, Nick, for your quick feedback.

I have no idea how to use its results in my program using the example
mentioned in the help file. I would like to get the results in a .dta
file, since, among all possible n-tuples, I need to select those I am
interested in.

So, It is possible that -selectvars- is not exactly what I am looking
for.