Re: st: model for fractional data with panel data

Subject   Re: st: model for fractional data with panel data
Date   Wed, 7 Nov 2007 13:41:56 -0500

Probably.  You should run some simulations to see how well it does in
a model like yours, though...

Note that -poisson- with -robust- SEs also works well for such cases,
if you are willing to assume that E(y)=ln(Xb).