st: How to obtain logistic regression estimates without creating a new dataset?

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: How to obtain logistic regression estimates without creating a new dataset?
Date   Fri, 2 Nov 2007 03:21:35 -0200 (BRT)

Dear all,

It seems that good programs to save logistic regression estimates that can
be used in subsequent commands create a new data set. -parmest- works
excellent, but my program stops in the middle of the calculations because
a new dataset is created.

In addition, -orse- obtains ORs and CIs, but not P values.

I am working on a program that requires the use of -logistic- and, then,
its estimates. Is there a more straightforward solution to obtain, from a
logistic regression model, ORs, CIs and p values as scalars?

Grateful for your time and help.

All the best,

Tiago