st: Testing endogeneity with xtivreg2

From   "Ivan Etzo" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Testing endogeneity with xtivreg2
Date   Fri, 28 Sep 2007 16:34:21 +0200 (ora legale Europa occidentale)

hello to everyone,

I'm using xtivreg2 for a panel with N=380 nd T=6. I tested for endogeneity using the option -endog(x)- and I'd like to know whether I followed the proper procedure.
The main problem is that I have four covariates and all of them might be endogenous.
What I did so far is to use only one covariate per time, treating it as endogenous, and testing its endogeneity, that is:

-xtivreg2 y (x1=z1), fe cluster(i) endog(x1)-
for each x.

In this way I found that only two covariates are endogenous, should I estimate the model with this two covariates contemporaneously treated as endogenous? Is that right?

Thank u for ur help

Ivan