st: -estout- and ebsd

From   "Carter Rees" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: -estout- and ebsd
Date   Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:19:47 -0400

Statalist,

Windows XP, Stata 10 SE.

I am using svy: nbreg to run a series of regressions and then using -estout-
to format my regression tables.  Instead of the raw b's my tables display
the standardized factor change coefficients via the -estadd- ebsd option.

All is well and good except the standardized factor change coefficients
don't precisely match those displayed if I check them using -listcoef-,
help.  My assumption is that -listcoef- takes into account the survey design
when calculating the sd of the independent variables while -estadd- ebsd may
not.  If this is the case, how can I include the standardized factor change
coef's as computed by -listcoef- in my -estout- generated table?

Much appreciated.

Carter