st: RE: RE�: st: solving for unobserved hetereogeneity with two simultaneous equations

From   "Sammy.Oyombe" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: RE: RE�: st: solving for unobserved hetereogeneity with two simultaneous equations
Date   Mon, 24 Sep 2007 14:53:00 +0300

Dear David,

I am sure that you will be pleased to read from your old friend in the name
of Sammy Oyombe. How are you doing at that end of the world?

I left the civil service early this year and are now in UNDP.

I am impressed to note that you have continued to use stata for data
analysis. I came across your name in your query and felt I should
communicate with you.

I wish you all the best.

Sammy Oyombe.

   _____