Re: st: Re: How large Shea's partial R square shoul be to have a good IV

Subject   Re: st: Re: How large Shea's partial R square shoul be to have a good IV
Date   Fri, 21 Sep 2007 20:42:22 -0400

Quang Nguyen <[email protected]>:
More important are the Stock-Yogo "critical values" as a guideline for
when to worry about weak instruments, and the output of -ranktest-. If
your excluded instruments are no good, your test for endogeneity is no
good. The help file for the latest update to -ivreg2- gives good