Random number routines [was: st: Simple Question - Use of rndbin]

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Random number routines [was: st: Simple Question - Use of rndbin]
Date   Fri, 21 Sep 2007 14:18:10 -0300 (BRT)

Thank you so much for your "book" and answer to my question, Nick.

I got what I wanted using using -if- to select. Nevetheless, your tips are
amazing and I will check your comments in detail.

Thank you for your note on my "simple questions" too. I will try to
improve them next time.

To be honest with you, since I am far away of being an expert in Stata, I
really think tha most my queries are "simple". Nonetheless, it is
wonderful to me, a beginner in Stata programming, to hear from Nick J. Cox
that my doubts are getting, at least, "not simple at all".

Tiago

--
The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to
watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.