Re: st: Stata Users Group proceedings

From   Fred Wolfe <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata Users Group proceedings
Date   Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:16:36 -0500

Kit, I keep getting messages like this when I try to download files. Although my comment applies now to the Nordic files, I have received similar messages for the US files (though some downloads have worked).

Not Found

The requested URL /nbsug2007/sweden07.pdf was not found on this server.

Apache/2.0.55 (Unix) DAV/2 PHP/4.4.1 Server at repec.org Port 80

for

Author Info
Roberto G. Gutierrez (StataCorp LP)
Abstract

No abstract is available for this item.

Download Info
To download:

If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. Information about this may be contained in the File-Format links below. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help file. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.

File URL: http://repec.org/nbsug2007/sweden07.pdf
File Format: application/pdf
File Function: presentation slides
Download Restriction: no

I am using Windows XP pro and the Firefox browser.

Fred