Re: Re: st: a little bit of Stata programming....

From   "Nirina F" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Re: st: a little bit of Stata programming....
Date   Thu, 20 Sep 2007 04:24:59 -0400

Thanks a lot for pointing it out Nick. It helped.
Nothing to report to Statacorp. Forgive my slow learning of Stata
still on a steep curve ( I could just not figure out of the list of
extended function that "list" was the command to use. )

Nirina