RE: st: RE: Difference Sargan Test for Dynamic Panel Data in Stata 10

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Difference Sargan Test for Dynamic Panel Data in Stata 10
Date   Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:47:40 +0100

I meant: use your favourite editor or -viewsource- to
look inside the .ado file. That was an "in principle"
answer. Occasionally there are extra hooks evident
inside programs. Usually there aren't.

Kit Baum's suggestions are closer to the mark in your
case.

John Bunge