Re: st: A Question on Looping

From   Hind Sbihi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: A Question on Looping
Date   Tue, 18 Sep 2007 14:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

quick refresher :
A symmetric matrix is a square matrix that is equal to its transpose. The entries with respect to the main diagonal are symmetric so that a_ij =a_ji where a_ij are the entries of a square matrix A.

HTH.

Hind Sbihi
School of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene
University of British Columbia