RE: st: Appending several excel data sets into one

From   "Steichen, Thomas J." <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Appending several excel data sets into one
Date   Fri, 14 Sep 2007 11:07:33 -0400

Package stcmd will do this for you.

If you are rumming Stata10, you may need to edit the code to point at the right version.

-----------------------------------
Thomas J. Steichen
[email protected]
-----------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Eric G. Wruck
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 10:53 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: Appending several excel data sets into one

Does anyone know if StatTransfer can be used from within Stata, like in a .do file?  I always do a StatTransfer operation prior to
executing a .do file.  It would be nice to incorporate that within the ..do file itself.  I searched on stattransfer but didn't find
anything obvious.

Thanks,

Eric

>A couple of additions to this list:
>
>Option IV:  Use Stat/transfer, which can be run from within Stata either within a loop or using it's batch facilities (I think).
>
>M. Blasnik

       Eric G. Wruck
       Econalytics
       2535 Sherwood Road
       Columbus, OH  43209

       ph:      614.231.5034
       cell:    614.330.8846
       eFax:    614.573.6639
       eMail:   [email protected]
       website: http://www.econalytics.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message, including any
attachment(s), contains information that may be confidential,
protected by the attorney-client or other legal privileges, and/or
proprietary non-public information. If you are not an intended
recipient of this message or an authorized assistant to an intended
recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
then delete it from your system. Use, dissemination, distribution,
or reproduction of this message and/or any of its attachments (if
any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be
unlawful.