Re: st: Survey statistics, sampling methods

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Survey statistics, sampling methods
Date   Fri, 31 Aug 2007 09:41:01 -0400

Jen, I share Stas's opinions. You made the classic mistake of selecting too few primary sampling units and trying to make up for this with lots of observations at later stages. Still, if you can get help from an exprerienced survey researcher, you might salvage something even now. If, as in my experience, the response rate from graduate students is abysmal, I would just drop them from the analyses.

Steven