Re: st: Time Series/ arima postestimation- How to forecast more than one-step-ahead?

Subject   Re: st: Time Series/ arima postestimation- How to forecast more than one-step-ahead?
Date   Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:23:53 -0400

Erika--
Do you want something like this?

sysuse sp500, clear
sort date
gen t=_n
tsset t
g y=close if t<200
arima d.y vol t
predict yhat, y dyn(199)
line close yhat date

or am I misunderstanding your desideratum?  Probably the time series
book by Bob Yaffee would help, but it's not published yet...