RE: [SPAM] - Re: st: Nested maximum likelihood algorithms - Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses

From   =?koi8-r?B?7unyIO3p/OY=?= <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: [SPAM] - Re: st: Nested maximum likelihood algorithms - Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses
Date   Wed, 29 Aug 2007 16:35:39 +0400

At first attempt that does not seem to work, but thanks a lot for a useful hint!

Alexis