st: R: RE: R: Comparison in survival analysis

From   "Carlo Lazzaro" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: R: RE: R: Comparison in survival analysis
Date   Tue, 28 Aug 2007 19:04:22 +0200

Thanks Nick for providing the likely reference of the article.

Kind Regards,

Carlo
-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Per conto di Nick Cox
Inviato: marted� 28 agosto 2007 18.29
A: [email protected]
Oggetto: st: RE: R: Comparison in survival analysis

This request seems to have been overlooked. Some detective work identifies

Govind S. Mudholkar; Deo Kumar Srivastava; Georgia D. Kollia.
1996.
A Generalization of the Weibull Distribution with Application to
the Analysis of Survival Data.
Journal of the American Statistical Association
91: 1575--1583.

as the likely reference.

Carlo Lazzaro