st: Repeated measures ANOVA with mutually dependent variables

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Repeated measures ANOVA with mutually dependent variables
Date   Sun, 26 Aug 2007 14:23:50 -0500 (CDT)

I have the following subtracted electrophysiological data from three conditions
a-b, a-c, and b-c, and I would like to know if it is feasible to introduce in
the same repeated measures ANOVA these subtracted variables since they are
mutually dependent? or if doing so I am violating the ANOVA�s assumptions.
Please, provide me also with some references where I can read about this issue.

I would extremely appreciate your valuable help,

Selene Cansino

www.correo.unam.mx
UNAMonos Comunic�ndonos